The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.Claims:
Customers have 10 days after the receipt of the product to make any claims for missing or damaged parts. This allows ample time to inspect the item/s you purchased and contact us. We are not a warranty repair center and you must make arrangements with the manufacture for repair and/or replacement of defective items.
- All items listed on our website reflect a 2.25% cash discount. Upon checkout, you can choose the option to send in payment in the form of a cash, check, money order or cashiers check to receiver this 2.25% discount. All orders placed by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) do not qualify for this cash discount.
- We reserve the right to cancel all orders that have been placed and payment has not been received within 10 days. This applies to items in which payment (check or money order) was agreed to be be sent via email to Henderson Defense Industries, LLC.
- All non-FFL items will be sent to the billing address only.
- All products sold by Henderson Defense are new and under warranty from the manufacturer, unless otherwise stated in the product description. If the product is defective, Henderson Defense will exchange the item, including shipping costs if returned within 30 days of receipt. If the firearm has been modified (by Henderson Defense Industries or yourself) please be advised that the factory warranty more than likely will be voided.
- Any product, if unused / unopened, may be returned within 15 days from the order date (minus a 15% restocking fee). Certain circumstances for deployed military personnel may be considered. Any shipping or credit card fees are non-refundable. Any returned items must be unfired and in the exact condition in which it was shipped to your dealer. This includes boxes and accessories.
- There are NO refunds on firearms that have been modified for states with certain types of bans (welded stocks, welded muzzle brakes, bayonet lugs removed, etc). Most, if not all, manufacturers void any and all factory warranty when their product has been modified (ex: Arsenal, Century, etc). Please be aware all state, county and local laws before ordering. Customers will be responsible for shipping charges if the dealer they choose will not accept the firearm or refuses delivery.
- Processing fees are not refundable if the order is cancelled and has not yet shipped.
- If the return is a result of an error on our part, we will reimburse the return shipping charges.
- All warranties are covered by the product manufacturer, Henderson Defense will assist in helping with a warranty problems and try to resolve any issues.
- There is no warranty on used guns unless otherwise specified before purchase.
- New firearms are covered by the manufacturers warranty and should be returned directly to the manufacturer for repair.
Coupons and Specials:
All discount and coupon codes apply to items that are in stock. We reserve the right to end all coupons and discounts at any time.
Federal, State, and Local Laws Relating to Non-Firearms